computer christopher christopher on view at emerson college in boston ash used giroux straus and marrow of gesture the house the sonnets for beaches everywhere used giroux as ash started used giroux started used giroux straus and marrow of gesture of light of marrowbone of the house the beachsonnets marrow suck of gesture the house the house the house sonnets baked deeply on the beach as poetic ash started using giroux daily of cheerleader on view at emerson college in boston of gesture-light and marrow-light the house the house the only armor was the northern-most computer christopher on view at emerson college in boston ash started using giroux for gestures the house the house the house sonnets on the beachsculpture light and mighty marrow might of gesture the house the house the house
Wikipedia Poem, No. 798
man seeks unattached heart woman seeks mature gent mannattached heart woman seek/soumettre intellectual secure companionship vibrant as a travel agent que vigoureux cherche femme sachant que vigoureux cherche femme sachant la vie nous délaisser for relationship for travel for heat vibrant que vigoureux chercheur femme sachant que vigoureux cherche femme sachant que vigoureux célébrer femme sachant que vigoureux cherche femme sachant la vie délaisser active kind avocat new yorkais soixante dix ans eclectually cultured companionship vibrant as a trailer hitch la male et taureau lointain éloigné for passion companionship travel vibrant que vigoureux cherche la gonzesse la la la whoa whoa whoa la vie nous quitte
Wikipedia Poem, No. 774
- Post-home movements and the archtextual thing.
- Whisper leisure schools each prison disables each worker.
- And archtextual now accordingly whispers leisure schools each person they said Bruno Queysanne knows what he knows — the person is the utopia that is hard and boring.
- But engaged with language, the pronouncement like a mouse through an assistant’s body.
- History is this late evening.
- As she says in her religious underweight in May 1968.
- Upheaval but flexible; dictated by man’s whim or sabotage of the month club.
- This mass laughter.
- Students find art and, through an assistant in a students’ productive forces, an assistant’s feeling of injustice or sabotage the whole world in agreement once and long ago.
- Where to, for what?
Wikipedia Poem, No. 690
eva forever abstruse vote for students in profundity he was smashed and the line art povera took in hackensack on poplar ave another meaningless fox living in one less hess
Celant, Germano. Arte Povera. New York, Praeger Publishers, 1969. Print.
Alien. Directed by Ridley Scott. Twentieth Century Fox , 1979.
New York Review of Books. “Goethe, Stalin, gerrymandering, art and augmentation.” Received by Joseph M. Gerace, 21 Dec. 2017.