Wikipedia Poem, No. 771
before of we their supreme senators defied our toxic healing as late as 1832 as early as never often or not we went into such truths with diathermic intent iroquois or white man prescribed against clay for a trail of cherokeed we the military commissioned we their gold sutured race not we the legal precedent is well-established the land has been forced into pinnacle pinion earlier it was dead of exposure hunger disease in and of our vers'd state thirst seeded passage courts decree over flowering mutants mature hardwood early slopes nineteen meadows thick where native species heavy mountain remains
- “A Brief History of the Trail of Tears.” Cherokee.org, Cherokee Nation Cultural Resource Center, www.cherokee.org/About-The-Nation/History/Trail-of-Tears/A-Brief-History-of-the-Trail-of-Tears.
- “Great Smoky Mountains.” Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, 30 Apr. 2018, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Smoky_Mountains.
- Jensen, Ove. “Battle of Horseshoe Bend.” Encyclopedia of Alabama, 26 Feb. 2007, www.encyclopediaofalabama.org/article/h-1044.
- Kimball, Roger. “Annals of Leftist Autophagy.” The New Criterion, May 2018, www.newcriterion.com/issues/2018/5/annals-of-leftist-autophagy-9751.
- United States Supreme Court. “Samuel Worcester v. The State of Georgia.” OpenJurist, Jan. 1832, openjurist.org/31/us/515.