transitive – I fall down, upon, at or near; descend.
intransitive – I happen (to), take place, occur, befall.
last december in america
being bullet or vacuum
or various plane crashes
in orlando but its not unusual
americans the fbi this level
people daily death in accido
in america people attack americans
people attack busses accido buses in
america trucks motorcycles accido
every day an american dreams of killing
killed by a few at a time guns accido
california shot death rates include
losses from gun homicides and
every million people san bernardino
homicides are common death
in america guns include common
arms as uncommon cause
of accompanying causes dye
deadly die homicide deathly many as
many as many as many as many as
many as die from guns and suicide
annual events in a typical year help highlight
how exceptional companies cause gun homicides
highlights exceptional attacks nearly nearby
as many as die from guns
annual rates in america than
then than then right how now
exceptional accompanying tables show
populations of companies table shootings
as many as many as many as
provide numbers control disease
as many recent studies osculate a-
round developed countries
we are rare and high
articles choosen between
countries and studies and
the top of gun death instead
shows the differences and are
as many as many as many as caused
international overall arms
accido neighboring nations
were not meant to number
at the barbarous difference statistics
on american gun deaths fair from far
as a way to provide death
the united states and developed countries
the united states developed countries
the united states developed
the states developed
states state ate
in a gun death
light closes parts
of anima mundi
- “Accido.” Wiktionary. n.d. Web. 13 June 2016.
- “DeShaney v. Winnebago county.” Wikipedia. N.p.: Wikimedia Foundation, 2 Feb. 2016. Web. 13 June 2016.
- Heyman, Stephen J. “The First Duty of Government: Protection, Liberty and the Fourteenth Amendment.” Duke Law Journal 507. 1991.
- Lerner, Ben. The Hatred of Poetry. New York: FSG Originals, 2016. Print.
- “Soul.” Wikipedia. N.p.: Wikimedia Foundation, 12 June 2016. Web. 13 June 2016.
- Quealy, Kevin, and Margot Sanger-katz. “Compare These Gun Death Rates: The U.S. Is in a Different World.” New York Times. 13 June 2016. Web. 13 June 2016.